How often can we apply?
Charities can apply once in every rolling 12 month period.
If our appeal is rejected, can we reapply?
Charities can reapply after 12 months have expired.
If our appeal is successful, when will we know?
We advise our successful applicants within 2 weeks of the Trustee meeting.
Why do we have to provide a BGC or redacted bank statement?
To ensure that we use accurate and current bank details for internet payments.
How much can we apply for?
Most grants made by the Trust are generally between £1,000 and £3,000. Larger grants may be considered for our regular beneficiaries and capital projects.
How does a charity become a regular beneficiary?
To qualify as a regular beneficiary, a charity must have 4 years of consecutive grant awards. These charities are usually visited on a biennial basis.
Who cannot apply
- Who cannot apply?
- Individuals and non-charities
- Grant giving Charities
- Community Interest Companies
- Social Enterprise and other not-for-profit organisations
- Charities which are principally funded by the public sector
- Charities with large investment portfolios or excessive reserves
- Charities with a large defined-benefit pension fund deficit